NATIONAL PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
State Titleholders accepted for participation in the National Pageant must comply with the following rules and regulations:
1. Accept their titles with the understanding that they will participate at the next level of competition and relinquish their state title if they win the National Pageant;
2. Not participate in any pageants during the time they hold their title without written permission by The Pageant.
3. Submit the Official Pageant Entry Form by the deadline date and in compliance with the requirements set therein;
4. Submit requested photographs suitable for publication that will become property of The Pageant, with all rights to their promotional use;
5. Present proof of identity, age and nationality;
6. Have or be able to timely obtain the necessary documents for traveling outside of the USA;
7. Travel with sufficient funds to cover all personal expenses they incur during their participation in the National Pageant;
8. Release unconditionally and forever, any claim against The Pageant, its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, which they may have, by virtue of their participation in this pageant or any use of their name, likeness, voice and/or biography in connection with this pageant, including use in promotional and advertising material present and future;
9. Abide by the pageant rules and the instructions given during the National Pageant under the under-standing that failure to do so, including demonstrating bad behavior or discipline, as determined solely by The Pageant, could be cause for their disqualification from the National Pageant;
10. Return to their respective states immediately at the conclusion of the National Pageant, except with the possible exception of the winner. Winner will also have to be available for commitments as titleholder during their title reign.